1.1 "Customer" means the person or legal entity identified in a Retrojan quote, invoice or sales document who has offered to purchase Goods.
1.2 "Goods" means the Products listed in an Order.
1.3 "Site" means this website and the contents accessible at the URL www.retrojan.com.au and operated by Retrojan.
1.4 "Australian Privacy Principles" means the principles set out in schedule 1 of the Privacy Act 1988.
1.5 "Cookies" means pieces of information that the Site transfers to Your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes.
1.6 "Order" means an order for one or more Products placed by a Customer in response to an invitation to treat made by Retrojan through the Site.
1.7 "Personal Information" means all the information collected about You by Retrojan through the Site or by any other means including but not limited to the information set out in clause 2.e).
1.8 "Retrojan" means Jano Enterprise Pty Ltd (ACN 152 674 989) trading as Retrojan.
1.9 "Terms and Conditions" means the Retrojan terms and conditions as set out on the Site.
1.10 "You" or "Your" means any person or entities that uses or accesses the Site.
2. Retrojan Commitment To You
2.1 Retrojan takes Your privacy seriously, and strictly adheres to the Australian Privacy Principles.
2.2 Retrojan will only collect Personal Information that is necessary for us to provide You with the functions that we offer on our Site.
2.3 You are able to gain access to the Personal Information that we hold about You at any time.
2.5 Personal Information may include Your
- postal address;
- telephone number; or
- anything else necessary to the provide the functions and services requested.
3. What Information Retrojan Collects
3.1 Retrojan will only collect Personal Information that is necessary for Retrojan to provide You with the functions that Retrojan offer on the Site and the completion of Orders to Customers.
3.2 Retrojan collect Personal Information from You when You:
- register to become a member;
- register to receive news, alerts, information and other materials;
- place an Order for Goods; and
- provide feedback or complete one of the online forms.
3.3 Retrojan will collect Personal Information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way.
3.4 When You access the Site via a browser or application, Retrojan servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of Your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify Your browser or Your account.
4.How Retrojan Uses Your Information
4.1 On the Site when asked for Personal Information, Retrojan will clearly outline the purpose for which the information is collected and how Retrojan will use Your information.
4.2 Retrojan gathers Personal Information about You for the purposes of
- marketing, supplying or delivering our products to the Customer;
- carrying out repair work on Goods;
- improving and developing Retrojan products; and
- expanding its business.
4.4 Retrojan may also use the information You provide to generate market research. If we do use the information you provide in this manner then it is done in aggregate and on a purely anonymous basis with Your Personal Information removed.
- You hereby acknowledge that Retrojan has the right to sell, rent, licence, share, or otherwise disclose personally identifiable information to third parties who operate within Australia.
- If You would like to withdraw the aforementioned consent this may be done so at any time by contacting Retrojan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.1 Cookies do not personally identify You, only your computer browser.
6.2 You can delete cookies from your computer at any time via your internet browser but in doing so You may limit Your use of some of the Site features.
6.3 Cookies are industry standard and are used by most web sites.
6.5 In collecting this information Retrojan is able to offer You an enhanced experience using the Site, by customising the Site to Your needs and assisting in improving our services for all users by recognising how people use our Site.
7. Sharing Your Information
7.1 Retrojan will only disclose Your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- when You consent;
- to third parties for the purposes of completing Orders and fulfilling requirements under the Terms and Conditions;
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, agents, and employees for the purpose of processing Personal Information on our behalf;
- service providers Retrojan has engaged to help deliver services to You;
- to comply with any law enforcement agency, judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process in any jurisdiction that is investigating any breach or suspected breach of any law in any jurisdiction regarding Your identity or other Personal Information provided by You;
- where disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our Terms and Conditions, including investigation of potential violations, or to detect, prevent, or investigate a matter relating to security, fraud or other technical issues; or
- where disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect Retrojan’s rights or intellectual property or to protect the safety of Retrojan’s employees, users or the public as required or permitted by law.
7.2 If You chose to receive email communications from Retrojan, these will be sent to You directly to your nominated email.
7.3 Retrojan will only send communications to You if you have opted to receive communication.
7.4 You can unsubscribe from receiving these communications at any time by emailing by accessing the account via the Site or by contacting Retrojan at email@example.com.
7.5 In the event Retrojan goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, Your Personal Information may be among the assets transferred.
7.6 Personal Information collected by Retrojan is owned by Retrojan and is an asset which can be sold as part of its business.
8. How Retrojan Protects Your Information
8.1 Retrojan will act to protect Your Personal Information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles.
8.2 Retrojan is committed to:
- keeping the Personal Information You provide to us secure;
- taking all reasonable precautions to protect the Personal Information from misuse, loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- taking reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify Personal Information if it is no longer needed for the purpose for which the information was disclosed.
9. Access To The Site Outside Australia
9.1 Retrojan does not represent or warrant that the content on the Site complies with the laws of any country outside of Australia.
9.2 If you access the Site from outside Australia, You do so at Your own risk.
10. Links To Other Sites
10.1 The Site contains links to other websites which are not maintained or controlled by Retrojan or its related companies.
10.2 Once You transfer from the Site to another website, Retrojan is not responsible for the conduct or practices of those third party websites.
11. How You Can Contact Retrojan
12.1 Retrojan intends to develop and enhance its services continuously, by adding new features and services to the Site.
Last modified: May 2017