I've got a question for you, Retrojan!
1. About Retrojan
Q: Where are you based?
Our HQ is in Abbotsford, VIC.
Q: Do you have a showroom?
Yes! Our Melbourne showroom is located at 2 Harper St, Abbotsford VIC 3067. Our showroom features a curated selection of our range.
Showroom Opening hours:
9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
10am - 4pm Saturday
11am - 4pm Sunday
Victorian Public Holidays as advertised here
Customer parking is available outside the front of the building or on nearby Nicholson Street (2 hour parking)
Customer Service hours:
9am - 5pm Monday - Friday
For all enquiries including arranging return/refund and customer pick up, call Customer Service 1300 492 098
Q: Do your products come flat packed, or are they fully assembled?
Most of our products are not flat packed - most come fully assembled or require only minor assembly (eg legs need to be screwed on). Any Retrojan product that requires more than basic assembly will always be accompanied by a comprehensive assembly manual.
Q: How to contact us?
The best way to get in touch is via email. For all enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here: http://www.retrojan.com.au/contact_us
Q: How can I pay for my order?
We have many payment options available. You can pay using Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Paypal. You can also use one of our "buy now, pay later" payment options by selecting Zipmoney or Afterpay. Please note that Afterpay can only be used on purchases under $1,000 and will not appear on the checkout screen if your cart value is above $1,000. All payment options can be easily selected at the checkout screen.
Q: When will my order be dispatched?
We will dispatch in stock items within 2 business days of payment being received unless otherwise specified on the product page. Other orders will be dispatched on the dates indicated on the product page. You can also refer to the lead times stipulated in red on your invoice. Please note that if you have ordered multiple items with different expected dispatch dates, the order will be held until the final item becomes available for delivery. In the event that you are wanting multiple deliveries, further delivery charges will apply.
Q: How long will my order take to reach me?
Once your order is dispatched, delivery time varies depending on the item(s) being ordered and your location. Larger items may require specialist furniture courier handling and may take more time to reach you.
Here is a guide:
Metro Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra – 2-3 business days for small items
Metro Brisbane – 3-4 business days
Metro Adelaide – 4-6 business days
Metro Perth – 5-7 business days
All other areas – between 5-10 business days
Larger items may require specialist furniture courier handling and may take more time to reach you.
Q: Can I pickup my item from your warehouse?
Your items can be collected from our warehouse/showroom in Abbotsford, VIC 3067. Feel free to pop in and see our latest collections. We’ll email you with pickup details once your order is ready for collection. Our warehouse requires 12 hours notice to prepare goods for pickup, so please ensure you make a booking. If you’re worried about the item not fitting into your car, call us to discuss. We’ll give you carton dimensions. Please note that pickup is available Monday-Friday during business hours. Late night pickup is available on a Wednesday until 7pm.
Our warehouse is closed on weekends.
Q: Can you tell me when my purchase will arrive so I can make sure I'm at home for delivery?
Once your order has been dispatched, we’ll notify you via email. The next step is that you will be contacted by the relevant courier to book in a delivery date. Delivery days are Monday to Friday during business hours only. We do not deliver on public holidays.
Q: Do I need to be home to accept delivery?
Yes, you or an authorised representative needs to be home to accept delivery. The courier company will not leave the parcel at your address if the address is unattended. Signature is required on delivery and drivers may require assistance to carry large items from the vehicle to the delivery point depending on the level of delivery service you have chosen.
Q: Will I need to assist the driver?
Our standard delivery service may require the customer to render physical assistance to the delivery driver. For customers who require a non assist delivery, please contact us. Retrojan will not be held liable for customers who do not read this information at the time of purchase.
Q: What courier company do you use?
We partner with many different courier companies depending on the item size, fragility and the delivery location. Once your item has been dispatched, our courier will reach out to you to book in a delivery date.
Q: Can I arrange my own shipping?
We require that all orders from Retrojan are dispatched using our courier network due to insurance regulations.
Q: How much does delivery cost?
All delivery charges are based on size, weight, and delivery location and are calculated on the product, cart and checkout pages.
Q: Will the courier help me bring the item inside my house?
Our standard service is to your ground floor front door only. Should you require a custom delivery solution, please contact us.
4. Product Warranty
Q: Is there a warranty on Retrojan products?
All furniture has a 12 month warranty. We warrant all goods for a period of 12 months under normal usage, to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Further details are available here: http://retrojan.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Q: If my Retrojan product needs to be repaired, who will cover the freight costs?
Retrojan will cover all freight costs if your product needs to be repaired under warranty, all we ask is that you ensure the item is packaged securely. We will require images before we are able to facilitate any repairs. For more information you can refer to our warranty terms and conditions: http://retrojan.com.au/terms-and-conditions
5. Exchanges & Returns
Q: Can I return my product if I'm not happy?
- If you have a change of heart, you are welcome to return your product to us, subject to the the following:
- A return must be initiated within 14 days of receipt of delivery. If there is no receipt of delivery, the date shall be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch.
- Where a product is within the 14 day period referred to above and a refund is requested, and the item is not a clearance item or a made to order item, Retrojan will refund the original product purchase price in the original method of payment (where possible), less the following fees and/or charges, which will not be reimbursed:
- Delivery charges from Retrojan;
- Cost to return the product to Retrojan.
- Any promotional discounts affected by the return.
- Special order items cancelled at any time after purchase but before delivery will attract a cancellation fee equal to 30% of the sale price. Please note that after delivery, special order items cannot be returned as a change of mind.
- Orders cancelled after the goods have been dispatched will be treated as per the terms above.
- Returned goods must be in their original packaging with all parts, accessories and manuals, and be in original condition.
- Other than in accordance with Retrojan’s 14 Day Money Back Guarantee, Retrojan does not provide refunds.
- Retrojan will only accept the return of Goods that have been supplied incorrectly.
- In order to facilitate a return under these Terms and Conditions, e-mail email@example.com. The customer must comply with directions from Retrojan staff to facilitate a return.
- All returned goods must be in their original packaging with all parts, accessories and manuals, and be in original condition.It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that returned items are returned safely. Retrojan takes no responsibility for items lost in transit.
- If your product was purchased during a shipping promotion, please note that the actual standard delivery cost, which would have been charged had the item not been on promotion, will be deducted from your refund along with the return delivery cost.
Q: I have received a faulty or damaged item - what do I do?
- We require faults or damages with supporting images to be reported within the first 7 days after delivery. Retrojan will:
- Replace or Repair the faulty Good at their discretion; or
- If Retrojan is unable to provide a new replacement, Retrojan has the option to offer a full or partial refund dependant on the amount of damage to the product.
- Where a new replacement is available, and the customer elects to receive a refund instead of a replacement, the refund will be for the amount of the purchase price excluding the initial & return Delivery Cost.
- The 7 Day period will commence on the date that the customer accepts delivery of their Retrojan product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the product.
- Outside of this 7 Day period, faults will be dealt with in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable Retrojan Standard Warranty.
- Where Goods are already damaged on delivery, Retrojan requires photographic evidence of the damage to be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of delivery before we are able to replace Goods.
- Retrojan reserves sole discretion to determine whether the Goods are faulty or damaged in accordance with this policy.
- Retrojan may seek reimbursement of any costs incurred by us if the Product is found to be in good working order.