I've got a question for you, Retrojan!
1. About Retrojan
Q: Where are you based?
Retrojan is located at 2 Harper St, Abbotsford VIC 3067.
Q: Do you have a showroom?
Yes! Our Melbourne showroom is located at 2 Harper St, Abbotsford VIC 3067.
Showroom Opening hours:
9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
10am - 4pm Saturday
11am - 4pm Sunday
Victorian Public Holidays as advertised.
Customer parking is available outside the front of the building or on nearby Nicholson Street (2 hour parking)
Customer Service hours:
9am - 5pm Monday - Friday
For all enquiries including arranging return/refund and customer pick up, call Customer Service 1300 492 098
Q: Do your products come flat packed, or are they fully assembled?
Most of our products are not flat packed - most come fully assembled or require only minor assembly (eg legs need to be screwed on). Any Retrojan product that requires more than basic assembly will always be accompanied by a comprehensive assembly manual.
Q: What is the best way to contact you, Retrojan?
Q: How can I pay for my order?
We have many payment options available. You can pay using Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Paypal. You can also use one of our "buy now, pay later" payment options by selecting Zipmoney or Afterpay. All payment options can be easily selected at the checkout screen.
Q: Is it safe to buy through your website? How do you keep my data secure?
We take transaction security very seriously. That's why all personal information is encrypted and securely processed without you leaving the security of our website. We use 128 Bit SSL encryption to protect your private data.
Q: When will my order be dispatched?
We will dispatch in stock items within 2 business days of payment being received unless otherwise specified on the product page. Other orders will be dispatched on the dates indicated on the product page. Please note that if you have ordered multiple items with different expected dispatch dates, the order will be held until the final item becomes available for delivery. In the event that you are wanting multiple deliveries, further delivery charges will apply.
Q: How long will my order take to reach me?
Delivery time varies depending on the item(s) being ordered and your location. Here is a guide:
Metro Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra – 2-3 business days
Metro Brisbane – 3-4 business days
Metro Adelaide – 4-6 business days
Metro Perth – 5-7 business days
All other areas – between 5-10 business days
Q: Can I pickup my item from your warehouse?
Pick up is availble from our Melbourne warehouse (Abbotsford 3067) for most items. All customer pick ups must be booked through Retrojan Customer Service. This can be arranged by calling 1300492098 after choosing the "Warehouse Pickup" option in the checkout. For OH&S reasons, pickup must be made with an appropriate vehicle. Please note warehouse staff cannot assist with loading of items into an inappropriately sized vehicle. Proof of purchase and photo ID is required when pickups are made. Warehouse hours are Mondays 9-5pm, Wednesdays 9-7pm, and Friday 9-5pm. The warehouse is closed on weekends. Pickups can only be arranged during warehouse open hours.
Q: Can you tell me when my purchase will arrive so I can make sure I'm at home for delivery?
Our courier allows you the flexibility of booking your preferred delivery day and time slot (9am-1pm or 1pm-5pm). After your item is dispatched from our warehouse, and handed over to the courier, the courier will email you a link with access to an online portal. This online portal will allow you to make your delivery booking. Delivery is Monday to Friday during business hours only. Excludes public holidays.
Q: Do I need to be home to accept delivery?
Yes, you or an authorised representative needs to be home to accept delivery. The courier company will not leave the parcel at your address if the address is unattended. Signature is required on delivery and drivers will need assistance to carry larger items from the vehicle to the delivery point in light of OH&S requirements.
Q: Will I need to assist the driver?
Retrojan offers delivery options that may require the customer to render physical assistance to the delivery driver in order to assist in carrying larger items from the vehicle to the delivery point in light of OH&S requirements. This condition is stated clearly on various pages throughout the website. Retrojan will not be held liable for customers who do not read this information at the time or purchase. Retrojan reserves the right to charge extra fees for customers who require a 2-man delivery.
Q: What courier company do you use?
We partner with many different courier companies depending on the item size, fragility and the delivery location. Once your item has been dispatched, we will email you the name of the courier company engaged for delivery of your item.
Q: Can I arrange my own shipping?
We require that all orders from Retrojan are dispatched using our courier network due to insurance regulations.
Q: How much does delivery cost?
All delivery charges are based on size, weight, and delivery location and are calculated on the checkout page. We also have a postage calculator which you can use to estimate postage charges.
Q: Will the courier help me bring the item inside my house?
All deliveries are to your ground floor front door only, unless otherwise arranged through customer service. Further charges may apply.
4. Product Warranty
Q: Is there a warranty on Retrojan products?
All furniture has a 12 month warranty. We warrant all goods for a period of 12 months under normal usage, to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Further details are available here: http://retrojan.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Q: If my Retrojan product needs to be repaired, who will cover the freight costs?
Retrojan will cover all freight costs if your product needs to be repaired under warranty, all we ask is that you ensure the item is packaged securely. For more information you can refer to our warranty terms and conditions: http://retrojan.com.au/terms-and-conditions
5. Exchanges & Returns
Q: Can I return my product if I'm not happy?
- If you have a change of heart, you are welcome to return your product to us, subject to the the following:
- The item must be returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery. If there is no receipt of delivery, the date shall be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch.
- Where a product is within the 14 day period referred to above and a refund is requested, and the item is not a clearance item or a made to order item, Retrojan will refund the original product purchase price in the original method of payment (where possible), less the following fees and/or charges, which will not be reimbursed:
- Delivery charges from Retrojan;
- Cost to return the product to Retrojan.
- Any promotional discounts affected by the return.
- Orders cancelled after the goods have been dispatched will be treated as per the terms above.
- Returned goods must be in their original packaging with all parts, accessories and manuals, and be in original condition.
- Other than in accordance with Retrojan’s 14 Day Money Back Guarantee, Retrojan does not provide refunds.
- Retrojan will only accept the return of Goods that have been supplied incorrectly.
- In order to facilitate a return under these Terms and Conditions, e-mail email@example.com. The customer must comply with directions from Retrojan staff to facilitate a return.
- All returned goods must be in their original packaging with all parts, accessories and manuals, and be in original condition.It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that returned items are returned safely. Retrojan takes no responsibility for items lost in transit.
- If your product was purchased during a shipping promotion, please note that the actual standard delivery cost, which would have been charged had the item not been on promotion, will be deducted from your refund along with the return delivery cost.
Q: I have received a faulty or damaged item - what do I do?
- Where an item is found to be faulty within the first 7 days after delivery or is already damaged on delivery, and the customer notifies Retrojan of that fault within the first 7 days after delivery, then Retrojan will:
- Replace or Repair the faulty Good at their discretion; or
- If Retrojan is unable to provide a new replacement, Retrojan has the option to offer a full or partial refund dependant on the amount of damage to the product.
- Where a new replacement is available, and the customer elects to receive a refund instead of a replacement, the refund will be for the amount of the purchase price excluding the initial & return Delivery Cost.
- The 7 Day period will commence on the date that the customer accepts delivery of their Retrojan product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the product.
- Outside of this 7 Day period, faults will be dealt with in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable Retrojan Standard Warranty.
- Where Goods are already damaged on delivery, Retrojan requires photographic evidence of the damage to be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before authorising return of the Goods.
- Retrojan reserves sole discretion to determine whether the Goods are faulty or damaged in accordance with this policy.
- Retrojan may seek reimbursement of any costs incurred by us if the Product is found to be in good working order.